TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
We would love for you to join us on Friday, June 1st, for our Farm To Table Gala at picturesque Indian Ridge in Highland.
You’ll enjoy a cocktail hour from 6pm to 7pm, featuring locally-sourced spirits, followed by our Gala reception ’til 10pm. You’ll feast on a showcase of delicious Hudson Valley cuisine that highlights the best free-range, organic, and local bounty our regional farms have to offer, straight from their farms to your table.
There will also be dancing, a silent auction, and more…a true celebration!
Additionally, Sparrow’s Nest will be recognizing the outstanding contributions of some very special individuals. This year’s honorees are:
- Gerry Thorpe, “SPONSOR OF THE YEAR”, Owner, Bayhorse Gazeboes and Barns
- Sara Winterleitner, “MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR”, Nurse Practitioner, Health Quest
- Sue Murphy, “VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR”, Sparrow’s Nest Kitchen Volunteer
- Kathy Prizzia, “BUSINESS LEADER OF THE YEAR”, Assistant General Manger, Rocking Horse Ranch
- Dr. Diana Silverman, “RECIPIENT OF THE YEAR”, Breast Surgical Oncology, CareMount Medical
Tickets are SOLD OUT, but sponsorship opportunities are available for your business to show their support. DOWNLOAD FORM
Bayhorse Gazebos & Barnes | HealthQuest | Q92
LeClerc’s Martial Arts | Cleveland Plumbing and Heating | Arlington Ink | Dutchess Cars
Simply Gourmet | Adam’s Fairacre Farms | PCSB Bank | Carter-MGM Insurance
Centerpieces donated by Flower Barn in Poughkeepsie